REPORTS TO: V. P. Operations
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time / Salaried, Exempt
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for providing excellent effective customer service for internal and external Dura-Cast Products, Inc. customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products as well as team members within the Sales and Customer Service departments.
Responsible for the overall supervision, training, planning, assigning, directing and appraising work of the Customer Service and production clerical staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Dura Cast Products, Inc. policies, practices and applicable laws and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, employees and management
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively supervise and delegate to subordinate staff to effectively meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a team oriented attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and verbal communication in Spanish.
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent problem solving capabilities; detail oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and urgencies dictated by the work environment
• Flexible, organized and manages time very efficiently; ability to multi-task in a production environment
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as BOM’s, (Bill of Materials) safety manuals, procedure manuals, etc.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) year degree from an accredited college in Business, Marketing or a related field required, four (4) year preferred.
- • Minimum of three (3) years related customer service experience with progressive supervisory responsibilities.
Demonstrates computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment required; Knowledge of MAS200 Financial software is a plus.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents in the English language required; Bi-lingual skills are required with a strong emphasis on English.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides subordinate team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation that enable their success
• Focuses on assisting team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching; assist team members in resolving problems of attitude or interpersonal deficiencies
• Establishes clear measurable and attainable performance goals for all subordinate staff; Conducts regular on-time performance appraisals
• Assist team members to identify and solve problems
• Fields inquiries from the sales force or customers, including walk-ins on orders, pricing policies and procedures, quote pricing and delivery or give technical assistance
• Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day-issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement
• Assures the overall responsibility for the sales order process which includes verification, entry into the MAS200 system, customer confirmation, tracking, expediting, and resolution of issues such as price, discounts, and delivery; Communicates with the sales force or customers to resolve issues
• Reviews orders and confers with production and shipping to ensure order is correct and can be manufactured and shipped in a timely fashion
• Prepare and coordinate direct mail campaigns and correspondence to prospective clients and customers; Track and report on sales prospects, marketing campaigns and telemarketing results.
• Coordinates meetings, events and shows as required or requested; Attend applicable trade shows, meetings, seminars, etc. as requested or assigned
• Prepare periodic defined sales reports on sales territories, customers, orders, and revenues
• Serves as back-up for other office personnel during times of absence, vacation, leave, etc. as needed.
- Performs other related duties as requested or assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Assures at least 40 hours per work week
• Continuous communication with customers, employees, owners, officers, management team
• Use of independent good judgment when troubleshooting problems or determining needs
• Frequent use of basic math skills
• Occasional stooping, bending, crouching, grasping, reaching or light lifting (up to 20 lbs), pushing or pulling; Continual or prolonged periods of standing, sitting, or walking.