Dura-Cast Products manufactures a variety of tanks for the Aquaculture industry, including open tops, vertical and cone bottom tanks. All of our tanks are FDA-compliant and UV-stabilized.
- Available in capacity from 16 gallons to 2.200 gallons
- Manufactured in a variety of shapes and sizes
Standard color is Natural White, but MANY other colors are available
- Edge lips provide wall strength & minimize deformation
- Excellent containment vessels to meet spillage regulations
- Smooth inside surfaces prevent damage to contents
- Custom installation of optional drain fittings
- Three (3) year warranty against cracking, tearing, or splitting on all tanks
OPEN TOP TANK USES:
Open top tanks are typically used for water, liquid, or solids storage; planting pots; bathing; fish & reptile breeding; and containment vessels for other tanks. Because they have superior mechanical properties, high stiffness, excellent low temperature impact strength, and outstanding environmental stress crack resistance, they stand up well in tough environments.
Blue open top tanks with a smooth inside surface are used extensively for breeding and raising fish. The FDA-compliant polyethylene is safe and non-toxic to aquatic and animal life. A Tank-Your-Way blue colored tank eliminates shadows that scare fish, minimizing stress and causing them to be more productive, healthy, and active.