Why does Dura-Cast Products have some of the best linen & laundry transport equipment and services in the market today?
Dura-Cast has built its products and services based upon input from linen & laundry managers, who want products that are designed to solve their problems. Every product in Dura-Cast’s transport equipment line has been requested or designed by managers and staff from environmental, housekeeping and laundry processing departments.
- Linen Master 48
- Traditional Bulk Linen Trucks
- Dura Hanger Caddy
- Cart Covers
- Flare Trucks
- Garment Bars
- Kake Karts
- LinenMaster XChange™ Truck
- Poly-Bushel Carts
- Secure Bulk Trucks
- Custom Linen Products
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOUR OPERATION?
- Fewer workers’ compensation claims
- More efficient operations
- Maximum returns on capital expenditures
- Lower costs
- Greater company brand visibility
- Ability to perform an operation that couldn’t be done previously
- A working partnership for continuous improvement
DURA-CAST CUSTOMERS CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE IN OUR LINEN & LAUNDRY TRANSPORT CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS™
- Pre-RFQ Consultation – define your requirements
Before you purchase a linen or laundry transport product or service, request assistance from Dura Cast’s industry knowledgeable experts. We are not constrained by existing products. A fresh set of eyes that have resolved problems with many other facilities can yield very productive solutions.
- Product/Service Customization – purchase exactly what you need
Existing products and services may miss the mark in solving your problems. Dura Cast specializes in customizing products and services to meet you exact requirements. If new products or services are required, Dura Cast will propose innovative solutions.
- Cart Refurbishing – extend the life of your assets
Do you have old carts whose bases and casters are worn out and whose plastic bodies look bad? Dura-Cast offers a cart refurbishing program. We clean-up the plastic body, replace or repair the base and tune-up or replace casters. The carts are ready to serve for many more years.
- Go-Green Re-Cycling – save equipment disposal costs
Old carts that are un-repairable and need to be disposed of are picked up by Dura-Cast and re-cycled through our state-of-the-art plastic recycling process. Not only do you save money on disposal, you’re helping the environment by minimizing the non-deteriorating waste in our landfills.