Why does Dura-Cast Products have some of the best linen & laundry transport equipment and services in the market today?
Dura-Cast has built its products and services based upon input from linen & laundry managers, who want products designed to increase productivity and efficiency. Every product in Dura-Cast’s transport equipment line has been requested or designed by managers and staff from environmental, housekeeping, and laundry processing departments.
- Linen Master 48
- Traditional Bulk Linen Trucks
- Dura Hanger Caddy
- Cart Covers
- Flare Trucks
- Garment Bars
- Kake Karts
- LinenMaster XChange™ Truck
- Poly-Bushel Carts
- Secure Bulk Trucks
- Custom Linen Products
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOUR OPERATION?
- Fewer workers’ compensation claims
- More efficient operations
- Maximum returns on capital expenditures
- Lower costs
- Greater company brand visibility
- Ability to perform an operation that couldn’t be done previously
- A working partnership for continuous improvement
DURA-CAST CUSTOMERS CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE IN OUR LINEN & LAUNDRY TRANSPORT CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS™
- Pre-RFQ Consultation: Define your requirements
Before you purchase a linen or laundry transport product or service, request assistance from Dura-Cast’s industry knowledgeable experts. We are not constrained by existing products. A fresh set of eyes that have resolved problems for many other facilities can yield very productive solutions.
- Product/Service Customization: Purchase exactly what you need
Existing products and services may miss the mark in solving your problems. Dura-Cast specializes in customizing products and services to meet your exact requirements. If new products or services are required, Dura-Cast will propose innovative solutions.
- Cart Refurbishing: Extend the life of your assets
Do you have old carts whose bases and casters are worn out and whose plastic bodies look bad? Dura-Cast offers a cart refurbishing program. We clean-up the plastic body, replace or repair the base, and tune-up or replace casters. The carts are ready to serve for many more years.
- Go-Green Recycling: Save equipment disposal costs
Old carts that are un-repairable and need to be disposed of are picked up by Dura-Cast and recycled through our state-of-the-art plastic recycling process. Not only do you save money on disposal, you’re helping the environment by minimizing the non-deteriorating waste in our landfills.