Dura-Cast manufacturers a full line of Rigid Polyliners. They are made of polyethylene, seamless, lightweight, and easy to clean. Polyliners are designed to fit a broad range of containers and will extend the life of those containers.
Rigid Polyliners are molded of polyethylene resin that is compounded with UV stabilizers to extend their life and durability. Because our Rigid Polyliners are rotationally molded and manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry, we offer a lifetime warranty.
- Round, square, or rectangular in shape
- Wide range of capacities – 7 to 82 gallons
- Standard, tall, or short heights to meet your needs
- Straight, rolled, and square lip top edges
- Finger-holes or hand-slots Snap-on lids
- Most models are nestable
- Optional resins for specialty applications – anti-bacterial, anti static, FDA Approved, recycled Polyethylene
- Colors – Traditional Black, other colors available for specialized applications, bio-hazard, anti-bacterial, designer color settings
- Standard and custom wall thicknesses to meet your requirements
Container manufacturers specify different configurations of Rigid Polyliners to meet the requirements for many end-use applications. Dura-Cast Rigid Polyliners meet many of these manufacturers’ specifications.
Dura-Cast Rigid Polyliners were designed to withstand the tough 24/7 requirements demanded by the refuse industry. Your facility will look better, your personnel will appreciate using our quality Rigid Polyliners, and your container costs will be reduced.
If you have unique requirements for traditional Rigid Polyliners or require Rigid Polyliners to handle specialty applications, please contact us.
|Rotationally molded||Seamless and very durable|
|Low-Linear Density Polyethylene Resin||Toughest material used today – high-impact strength, lightweight, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean|
|Compounded with Ultraviolet stabilizers||Resistant to UV deterioration|
|Special resins for specialty applications||Anti-Bacterial, anti-static, conductive, recycled|
|Nestable||Saves storage space and shipping fees|
|Colors||Traditional black, optional colors for specialty applications e.g. red for Bio-Hazardous materials|
|Wall thickness||Specify requirements for unique material containment|
|Hand-Holds||Finger Holes, Oval, or Rectangular Hand-Slots can be designated for any Rigid Polyliner|
|Shape retention||Polyethylene has a strong tendency to return to its original shape when severely distorted|
|590007||7||12||24″||15||Black, Nestable, Finger Holes|
|All||Standard Colors: Black, Blue, Green. Other colors available upon request.|