Dura-Cast developed the rotationally molded Citrus Elevator Bucket to replace aging metal buckets for one of Florida’s largest citrus processors. The Dura-Cast Citrus Elevator Bucket is molded of FDA approved polyethylene resin that is compounded with UV stabilizers to extend its life and durability.
This elevator bucket eliminates:
- Expensive fabrication costs for metal buckets
- Bucket failures at welds and fabricated corners
- Sanitation and maintenance problems caused by rust
- Processing slowdowns or stoppages due to elevator bucket failures
- Bucket replacements due to shape distortion
Because the rotationally molded polyethylene elevator buckets are lighter, easy to clean, and retain their visual appeal over many years of use, your facility can perform better, process higher volumes, and operate more cost-efficiently. This elevator bucket was designed to withstand the tough 24/7 operational requirements demanded by the citrus processing industry.
Part Number: 840001
- 2″ Drain holes on each side of center divider
- FDA approved high-density linear polyethylene resin
- 50% Lighter in weight than traditional metal buckets
- Resistant to UV deterioration
- Slotted for easy mounting and adjustment
Painted carbon steel mounting brackets with slots provide easy alignment for installation. Stainless steel inside backing plates ensure that sanitation requirements are met